“Friendliest place to eat, anywhere!”

The Brodick Bar & Brasserie
Ranked #5 of 25 Restaurants in Brodick
Cuisines: Bar, European, British, Scottish
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Santa Barbara, California
“Friendliest place to eat, anywhere!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

25 to 1, those are the odds, and we took them!
Do you ever feel you're just a customer, just another person coming in to eat something? Do you like the feeling? If so, skip this place, because they actually genuinely care about you and what you're interested in--food, for sure, but we had a wonderful experience each night, and the variety of fresh meals helped the board have a different 'menu' every night! Three nights. three different dinners for each of us--all enjoyable, delicious, and reasonable. "You have to make hay when the sun shines!"

Togston
“The food factory”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

The owner clearly wants you in and out for food as fast as he can.The food was not as good as Brambles, with the silver service being a bit of the sloppy side.
For a non fish eater like me, the menu was limited.
The whole place had no atmosphere, perhaps a bit of back ground music would have been nice.

beith
“A jewel on Arran.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

Had always wanted to try the brodick bar but didn't. WELL have I been missing something. Visited the restaurant the other day and had an amazing meal . Both my wife and I had fish, which was fantastic and I then had sticky toffee pudding which was amazing. As a regular visitor to Arran we had dined at brambles auchrannie the day before, but the brodick bar restaurant certainly comes out way on top. Thankyou.

• Visited August 2013
rumchooch
“Maybe I was lucky”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013

I`m quite a fussy diner. I`ll tell you why. In Scotland we don`t get good food. We don`t. Serve up any old dross and most people will say it was lovely. I only had two courses in here and both were outstanding. I had lemon sole with french fries and salad followed by lemon and elderflower cheesecake with lemon sorbet and cream.
Fish perfect. Fries perfect. Salad correct combination with no `chefs special` additions. The salad dressing was a vinaigrette that wasn`t overpowering and made a change form the dry lettuce leaves and carrot shavings elsewhere.
The dessert was a true delight. The sharpness of he sorbet and the sweetness of the cheesecake with the cool cream was fantastic. When I go back to Arran I`ll come back here.

Coalville, England, United Kingdom
“Most expensive Fish and Chips ever!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013

£13 (for good quality,it has to be said) Fish and Chips! Not massive portions either.
House wine £17.50! It is not that special to command those sort of prices. During our stay on the Isle we did not revisit!.

• Visited August 2013