“This is the place to go for a lunchtime menu -fabulous and great value” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Brambles Seafood + Grill

Brambles Seafood + Grill
Ranked #4 of 25 Restaurants in Brodick
Cuisines: Seafood, British, Scottish
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: For a truly different dining experience in a relaxed and bustling atmosphere try Brambles Seafood + Grill. Have a drink at the bar, enjoy a frothy coffee by the fire or a glass of wine on the terrace. We only use free range chicken, 21 day hung beef and fresh seafood. All produce is sourced as locally as possible and all meats are freshly prepared. Open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as drinks and cakes throughout the day. Children's menu available.
Douglas IOM
“This is the place to go for a lunchtime menu -fabulous and great value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2014

We stayed at Auchannie Resort for 3 nights on our way through Arran to the Highlands (ferry from Ardrossan to Brodick then from Lochranza to Claonaig in Kintyre).We Loved the Brambles Lunch menu - amazing price - for 2 courses for only £10.95 each and you had the choice of a glass of wine each or a soft drink with a starter was a soup of the day or grilled king prawns - the prawns were superb . Then I had Hot and Spicy Chicken wings with salad and crusty bread and my husband had battered cod with home made chips .You have a choice of 2 courses so can go for the sweets, Arran ice creams or brambles warm crumble.

Great news - you can have your lunch from 12 noon until 4.30

A lovely place to eat and if the weather is nice you can sit outside on lovely chairs and have your food outside so a good place for adults and children plus nno need to book in advance

1 Thank monketteDouglasIOM

Livingston, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant is by far the best I have ever been too. I've been twice and both food and service have been fantastic, the staff are very welcoming, charming and attentive throughout your meal. The menu has so many choices, I couldn't make my mind up with every course!! Their fillet steaks are too die for, I've been to a few steakhouses before but none of them come to the same standard as Brambles, especially when my last visit was two years ago! Would highly recommend this restaurant to families and couples!

Visited July 2014
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Wonderful breakfasts and great dinners!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2014

Dinner in Brambles is really quite lovely. The monkfish wrapped in pancetta with the black pudding mash was stunning. The scallop starter with black pudding and garden pea tortellini was an absolute delight too.

We stayed in the House Hotel at Auchrannie and I can honestly say that breakfast in Brambles is one of the best breakfasts I have ever had in a hotel.

I can't wait to go back to Auchrannie and I know what I'll be having when I get to Brambles!

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“The Brambles experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2014

We stay at the Auchrannie a lot as a family and mostly we eat in the Cruize. However, at least once every holiday we all get dolled up in our Sunday best and have a night in Brambles. The food is great, the atmosphere is great and the staff are great. It really is one of the best restaurants we have eaten in. I would recommend it to anyone.

Perthshire
“Lovely”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2014

This is a really lovely restaurant. Good range of dishes on the menu and beautifully served and presented. The staff were attentive, friendly and helpful. Also have a children's menu, so suitable for all.

Visited June 2014