“A-ma-zing!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 22, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant is the best in the area! The service is 2nd to none and the food is absolutely delicious. At no point do you feel like the staff can't be bothered, like some other restaurants I've visited in the area. They make you feel very welcome and nothing is any hassle to them. Love this place and will definitely be back again and again!!!

1  Thank Amazeballs111

Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

Having not been to eat at the restaurant for a few years , we thought we'd give it another go . My stepsons birthday . Their were 8 of us and their was only us and one other table . The waiter was very unattentive , and when we ordered the food took forever to come . I asked several times and was told that it would be along shortly , we waited 40 minutes between courses , I can't imagine what would have happened had the place been busy , the drink were also very overpriced and overall a bad experience with what should have been a good night .....,

1  Thank Andystuart196
Reviewed January 14, 2014

This is our third visit in 6 weeks and the experience just gets better. On arrival we were kindly seated at a table of our choice and drink orders taken and served promptly.While on our last visit I enquired about the possability of adding fish dishes to the menu.Low and behold although not on the menu, I was informed that if I wished for fish it would not be a problem as they had ordered some for the evening. The fish starter and main course were excellent on par if not better than a well known Indian in Glasgow that I have frequented often over the years. The remainder of the evening was very relaxing with the music and very pleasant ambience .The attentiveness of the staff was friendly and continued throughout the evening.So good in fact, that five of us have made a booking to return in the very near future.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

I have visited this restaurant on numerous occasions and have never been disappointed with the food or the staff. I try different dishes every time I visit and have always enjoyed what I have ordered. The 4 course deal for £8.95 is well worth the money as you can choose any starter or main dish from the menu. I have also visited at lunch time and ordered the 3 courses for £5.
It is fantastic having such a high quality Indian Restaurant in our home town. The restaurant itself is lovely and spacious and spotless with a relaxed atmosphere. I recommend this restaurant to everyone I know. This Restaurant is well worth a visit. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

Great food at give away prices. We couldn't believe the quality of the food for what we paid at this restaurant. Very well presented, delicious food and attentive staff. We only paid £8.95 for 3 courses and we could pick any starter or main, including all curries that would usually be classed as chef specials in other Indian restaurants. We would highly recommend and would make sure we went back when in the area again.