“Holy hops!!!”

and up
Nashville to Jack Daniel's Distillery and Back
Ranked #1 of 14 things to do in Lynchburg
More attraction details
Owner description: Fifteen miles east of Lynchburg.
Bluffton
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Holy hops!!!”
Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

This was a great, informational tour. Its amazing how the process works and is entertaining because they actually show u the different process' that the whiskey goes through. Very interesting and a great time. Will def be back for a barrell!! ;)

• Czech first
  • Polish first
Houston, Texas
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Just great”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Finally we made it! We scheduled a taste tour. First the tour was excellent, mainly because the tour guide was so very knowledgeable, And she was charming-down to her accent! The grounds that the distillery is on are beautiful. At the end, the taste is just that, a taste-of 3 of their products-which was fine with me, Husband was wishing for more! The pre visit info-says you need to have about 5 hours to do the tour and visit the stores and eat. That is correct- we did not and by the time we finished the tour, most of the stores were closed and the one restaurant left open, was out of all but 2 food items. I do wish that all would stay open at least 1 hr past the last tour.

Visited October 2013
Rockport, Maine, United States
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Best Tour Ever”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Note - before this tour - I never drank Jack Daniels. I now have a bottle of each of what they make in my liquor cabinet ;) We stayed the night locally before the tour and enjoyed the area. We had only ever taken winery or brewery tours in the past - which to be honest, are usually quick and lame. Everything about the Jack Daniels tour is first class, informative, and gives you a sense of pride in this traditional American business. I will tell everyone I know to take a tour when they visit Tennessee!

Visited October 2013
Findlay, Ohio
“Best Interactive Tour”
Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

On our way down to our honeymoon in Alabama we passed the sign on the hwy. My wife being a diehard Jack fan and I decided to go. It is about 40 mins off I-65 but well worth the extra drive time! The distillery from the moment you pull in is gorgeous! There is a free tour and a sampling tour. We of course took the sampling tour. While you wait there is plenty of history in the building to keep you busy while you wait for the tour to start. Big John was our tour guide and was the perfect person for the job. He was hilarious and quick on his feet as we had a few in our group that were asking some tough questions. It is about 2 hour tour and while you cannot take pictures inside any buildings there are plenty of opportunities to do so. The sampling part at the end was great and informative and be sure to get a commemorative bottle on your way out. We plan on going back in the future. Also, before leaving Lynchburg make sure to go to the little shops and eateries that are well worth your taste buds and pocket books!

Vancouver, Washington
189 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 92 helpful votes
“Who'd a thought....”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

I really had no idea what went into the making of a good Whiskey. The tour was informative and there really was a Jack! The grounds were beautiful. We could have spent another day just photographing their well kept facility. A fun day...

Visited November 2012