“susan”

Firm of Eden Restaurant
Cuisines: Scottish
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Description: The Eden Restaurant sits in one of Cupars Iconic closes off of the main street. It is set on two floors and has recently undergone refurbishment.
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Had a family of 14 meal there and the food was all served at the same time, and excellent, a lot for the chef to deal with as there was such a variety of dishes ordered but all served on time piping hot and great tastes. recently took advantage of the excellent deal for steak night, we upgraded to fillet stakes for the 6 of us and the wine again was excellent. a great place, friendly staff would definitely recommend this.

Thomas D, Owner at Firm of Eden Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2014

So glad that you had a great meal. Many thanks for taking the time to submit your review. Look forward to seeing you again.
Thomas.

There are newer reviews for Firm of Eden Restaurant

Reviewed February 16, 2014

Wife had a great steak when we recently used the restaurant she is quiet fussy about the way it is cooked. The chef did a great job looked really good and she let me have a little taste. We took the wine recommended by the staff and it was a good accompaniment for the choice of starters and main meal. I choose the pork fillet very tasty. Good warm atmosphere, service and price excellent. Next time I'll be getting the steak.

Thomas D, Owner at Firm of Eden Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2014

Hi there thanks for taking the time to write your review. Glad you enjoyed and look forward to welcoming you again in the future, Thomas.

Reviewed February 15, 2014

My wife and I had a Valentines meal here and the food was excellent. The staff are very friendly,attentive and highly efficient. Everything was reasonably priced and the wine was exceptional value for money. I ordered a sirloin steak and it came exactly as I asked. The portion sizes are generous and the ambience of the place is very relaxing. The new owners seem to have found exactly the niche in the restaurant business that Cupar has been needing for some time.We will most definately be back.

Thomas D, Owner at Firm of Eden Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2014

Billy we are delighted that you enjoyed The Eden and hope to see you and your good lady back soon. Cheers Thomas.

Reviewed February 14, 2014

Food was excellent, great choice on menu. great customer service, nice and clean restaurant, highly recommend

Hi Kelly glad you had a great evening. Thanks for the review much appreciated, Thomas.

Reviewed February 14, 2014

Had lunch there yesterday while up from London visiting my parents. The staff were very friendly. There was a large party so the staff were very busy. Although, we did not have an excessive wait for our food, we were offered complimentary drinks and a delicious sticky toffee pudding.

My mushroom was very tasty and it was a very generous portion. I must confess, I when I saw my Dad's steak pie, I regretted not ordering it. It looked very tasty and his empty plate was testament to that.

It was a very enjoyable meal made with quality ingredients. The Chilean wine we had was very good. When the decor and artwork are sorted, I think this will be a very relaxing place to enjoy a good food and excellent service. I will definitely be returning on my next visit.

So glad you enjoyed Elaine. Your dad was speaking with me about the meal as well and was very positive. Sorry the photo frames have not arrived yet, will be up next week. Thanks again, Thomas.