“Birthday Dinner” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Gino's - CLOSED

Gino's
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Cupar, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Birthday Dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2012

We had a fammily dinner at Ginos on Saturday Evening, it was our first visit. I have to say that the decor and atmosphere was very welcoming, all off the staff particularly Gino where exceptionaly friendly and attentive.

Everyone enjoyed their meals and I can personally vouch for the seafood risotto.

I would definately recomend this to my friends and will return in the not to distant future.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank St00boy

Tayport
“Gino - the lovely man!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2012

My granddaughter had some weekly hour-long sessions in Cupar, a town we knew nothing about. We needed somewhere to have a cup of coffee while we waited, and stumbled on Gino's. What a delightful experience! The coffee was delicious, as was Gino's banter. When I couldn't manage one week, Gino berated my poor son and daughter-in-law for leaving Granny behind, and greeted me effusively the next week, as if he had indeed missed me. How lovely to be remembered.

At the end of my granddaughter's sessions we decided to have a meal to celebrate. It was lovely - tasty, served piping hot and obviously freshly cooked - no reheating. I do agree that the slate 'plates' are a wee bit too modern for me (I like my gravy to stay on the plate!), but that's just me. The meal was not too expensive, and any time I need to be in Cupar again I will make my way there.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Frances T
Pitlochry, United Kingdom
“Little Gem of a restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2012

At first sight of Gino I didn't know what to think (Sorry Gino), But this guy is awesome. He can't do enough for you. A real surprise that the food was awesome. Well done Gino. Highly recommended

Visited September 2012
Blantyre, Glasgow
“Lunch at Gino's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2012

You have to try this restaurant.

The food was 1st class, we had a fabulous 2 course lunch, the staff were very helpful and friendly and it is lovely small quaint restaurant up a little lane. I would recommend the lunch menu. Enjoy - we did!!!

• Visited September 2012
Stenhousemuir, Scotland
“GREAT FOR A LIGHT MEAL OR SPECIAL OCCASION DINNER”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2012

We stumbled upon Gino's on our way back from a couple of drinks in Watts and although we were not really hungry after a big(ish) lunch in St Andrews we decided we would need something else to eat before too long.

After popping in and asking Gino if they did light meals or sharing plates we were encouraged in and shown upstairs to a nice table. Cameron the restaurant manager explained the menu to us and we opted for the anti pasto board and a couple of hot starters to share and I must say the food was excellent.

We also enjoyed a bottle of the house Pinot Grigio which was spot on and after a couple of coffees, Limoncello, Grappa and great friendly service from Cameron we headed back to our B&B as very satisfied customers vowing to return.

Visited September 2012