“Authentic Italian ”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Capriolo Italian Bistro - CLOSED

Capriolo Italian Bistro
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Description: All our food is freshly prepared on a daily basis by our chef. We source all our ingredients from local suppliers, you can be assured that only the finest ingredients will be served to you.
“Authentic Italian ”
Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

I have dined at this excellent restaurant on many occasions and never been disappointed. The staff are friendly and welcoming, the menu choice is excellent and good value for money.

The food is delicious and always reminds me of holidays to Italy.

I look forward to my next visit!

1 Thank Emholidays

“Great ”
Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

Been a few times always excellent and by far the best Italian eating place within Fife! Having recently visited Italy it's truly authentic with great service

1 Thank V2For
Kirkcaldy, United Kingdom
“Day out”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

A little gem up a wee close.Would've walked past the opening but my husband noticed the board advertising it. Was only us and one other person then it filled up quick. Very customer friendly and will adapt any changes you want if not on menu.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Delzer65
“Not what I expected.”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Place looked nice staff was nice. We came on a busy Saturday but and you would understand that you could have to wait a bit but I have never ever had to wait that long for a meal, we waited for more than an hour and when we asked they told us the chef prepared everything from scratch. I just think if you are going to do that at least have a sous-chef or something like that. The food was good but not great I'm afraid. Would have loved to have the food to be great after all that patient waiting arounf.

• Visited September 2013
3 Thank Dagnyosk
“Delicious food.”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Eaten here a few times and every mouthful was truly delicious from start to finish. Charming and gentle service.

• Visited August 2013