“Ticked all the boxes”

and 1 more site!
Meadowside Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #7 of 20 Cupar B&B and Inns
Reviewed November 29, 2012

I've just had a one night stay here and can't rate it highly enough, from the warm welcome by the friendly (and if I may be so bold as to say attractive) Mary, to the excellently appointed and spacious room; I couldn't fault it. This was reinforced by an excellent breakfast the following morning which set me up for the day.
I would recommend Meadowside to anyone and I will certainly be staying there again when I'm next in the area.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed October 7, 2012

I've stayed here on several occasions - every time the food has been excellent, the rooms and linen spotless and the landlady friendly and helpful. Wouldn't go anywhere else! Previous reviewer must be confusing this guest house with another they've been to - or run!!

Room Tip: I've stayed in 3 different rooms on different visits - all were excellent.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Woodenfence12
Reviewed August 4, 2012

Can not rate our stay here high enough, the room was spotless the bed so comfortable and the breakfast was superb, would not hesitate to recommend and will most definatly be visiting again, Fantastic !

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank Sithefire
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Mary was very welcoming & my room was large (I could have parked my car in it!) & very clean. Nice bathroom with a shower cubicle, & there was also a bath available had I wan't one. The breakfast was excellent, and Mary had it ready by 6.15 both mornings. I would certainly stay there again. A friend stayed somewhere nearby & paid twice the price!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed November 28, 2011

We have just come back from our short break at Meadowside in Cupar. We found the B&B extremely good value for money , our room was spotlessly clean, warm and cosy and nicely decorated. Our host Mary was friendly, helpful and welcoming and we enjoyed chatting to her at breakfast. We also got to meet Libby!
All in all a really lovely B&B ( I am fussy but could not find fault with it!). Would definitely recommend. Will definitely return when in Cupar. Thank you Mary for making our stay so pleasant!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Anna D
Reviewed May 29, 2011

Lovely b&b close to St Andrews but without the St Andrews price tag. Lovely rooms, clean, and great service. Really just like staying at a friend house. Very nice highly recommended.

• Stayed: May 2011
Reviewed November 20, 2010

I stayed at Meadowside B&B for approximately three months whilst working in Cupar, Fife. I have stayed in many B&B's with work over the years and this was without a doubt one of the best due to it's central location in Cupar, friendly and helpful owners, cleanliness, and it being very good value for money. I stayed in the 'granny flat' where I had my own living room, bedroom, bathroom and kitchen, and for someone working away from home this was ideal. I have nothing negative to say with regards to my time at Meadowside B&B, and would definitely stay here again if I was in the area on business or for leisure.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business