“Beautiful House, Beautiful Location”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Videoeye
Scotland
“Beautiful House, Beautiful Location”
Reviewed September 8, 2018 for a stay in August 2018

Family get together for my son's 40th. Couldn't have picked a better house in a better location. Perfect for the family. Very well kitted out, with everything you need for a care free break. Great location looking out to the harbour. Nice garden with barbecue, though we didn't get the weather to try it out.

Date of stay: August 2018
Management Response
Sep 10, 2018
Many thanks for taking the time to give us such a great review. And lovely that you all had such a good family time together at Harbour House. Hopefully the weather will be kinder next time ! All the best, Lynne
alanhJ165...
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“5 star”
Reviewed August 6, 2018 for a stay in July 2018

I was treated by my family to a 3/4 day trip to this location,what a wonderful place. The accommodation is first class, facilities excellent and location is to die for. Lots to do locally for children and adults. It was my birthday treat from all my family and it was great to have one of our infrequent holidays together.

Date of stay: July 2018
golfmaste...
Clover, South Carolina
“Wonderful place to stay on your visit to Scotland”
Reviewed July 30, 2018 for a stay in July 2018

Crail is a beautiful seaside village and the Harbour House has the most wonderful views. The house suited our needs for 8 people, we really couldn't ask for anything more. Location was perfect in Crail and getting to nearby St. Andrews and all of Fife was very easy. If I ever return to Scotland, I will stay at Harbor House again.

Date of stay: July 2018
Your age range 50-64
Management Response
Aug 1, 2018
So glad you had such a great time. Thanks again for the wonderful review.

Best, Lynne
NorthStar...
“Fantastic Weekend”
Reviewed May 2, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

We have just returned from a fantastic three night stay in this beautiful house and cottage. The property is extremely well equipped with top class quality furnishing, crockery, bedding and anything else you could name.

My five grandsons experienced the childhood that I was fortunate to have experienced many years ago. They loved it and can't wait to return. Neither can I!

Thank you Lynne and Gavin for allowing us much needed family time together in your beautiful home.

Sandra

Date of stay: April 2018
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing