We went to Anstruther (7 ladies) to meet up with friends from there and they booked us in here, absolutely fantastic, our welcome from Pat and Chris was terrific, you felt immediately at home. Pat showed us to our rooms and we had the whole place to ourselves, one room on the ground floor twin excellent, second twin on 1st floor again excellent, and on the third floor this room could sleep 5 people it was like a little suite, triple beds then via a corridor a double bed, would be a superb family room. Accommodation very high standard and very clean. Price very reasonable for the quality of service and rooms. Breakfast was very nice, help yourself to cereal, yoghurt and fruit juice, waitress took your order for tea/coffee and toast then your order for breakfast, and after a heavy night at the town hall and Legend Pub a full breakfast was ordered, yum!
Kevin from THE WEE CHIPPY just along the road booked us in here, Anstruther is def worth a visit and would highly recommend you stay here. Next time we might try dinner there, but you just have to try THE WEE CHIPPY as voted Scotlands Best Chippy.
To Chris, keep up the good work and excellent quality and we will def be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Described as "One of the treasures of the East Neuk," The Waterfront was proudly opened in May 2003, hosting a 55 seat a’ la carte restaurant. Personally run, The Waterfront has Anstruther’s finest location situated just a few steps from Anstruther’s harbour and marina with views over the Firth of Forth. During the warmer months we boast al fresco dining to the front and a mature courtyard for relaxing to the rear. We aim to cater for all tastes. Varied Seafood selections, chef’s specials, children’s menu, delicious coffee and cakes. The Waterfront seafood selection is surely there to impress boasting freshly delivered fish from local markets including oriental scallops, citrus salmon, stuffed sea bass, steamed mussels and a true Scottish favourite that has stood the test of time, good old Fish and Chips. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Waterfront Hotel Anstruther
- The Waterfront Anstruther, Scotland - Fife