We have visited the site for two short breaks so far, and are eager to return whenever the opportunity arises. Silverdykes has lots going for it such as:
- being family operated. It is obvious that the owners are extremely passionate about their business, and the way in which it is run.
- generous pitch sizes with easy manoeuvrability.
- great views from the site which directly overlooks the coast.
- modern shower block with well thought out fit-out.
- lovely coastal walks from Crail in one direction to Anstruther and Elie in the other.
- great pubs + restaurants within short walking distance, with St. Andrews only a short drive away.
We look forward to returning regularly!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Silverdyke park is a stunning brand new family owned static and touring caravan park overlooking the Firth of Forth with stunning views over the sea. Situated on the outskirts of Anstruther - park up , relax and enjoy Anstruther and the lovely costal and country walks - Perfect for escaping hectic everyday life ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Silverdyke Park Anstruther, Scotland - Fife