“Quality Tea Room”

St Andrews Cheese Company
Ranked #5 of 13 things to do in Anstruther
Reviewed October 26, 2013

excellent friendly service and good selection of hot & cold food. Nice position and view and opportunity to see local Anster cheese being made.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

We saw a sign & being cheese lovers decided to have a look! Well, what a wonderful find, we thought we were just going to find a farm shop, but we could not have been more wrong, there was a superb restaurant / coffee shop with beautiful views out of a large window looking out over the stunning countryside. We had a cheeseboard and it was superb, I would def recommend. There is a viewing gallery so you can see the cheese being made, very interesting, and to top it off lovely helpful staff, we will be back......

2  Thank Pamela T
Reviewed September 15, 2013

I have been here a few times and I have to say the courgette and basil soup was delicious on my recent visit. I love the fact you get a cheese scone with your soup instead of the usual bread. My husband had the farmhouse toastie with home made coleslaw and he thought it was very tasty. The empire biscuits are the best I have had and I have tried a lot of empires! the views are great and the service was really good.

1  Thank clairebear980
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I visited here with family and Canadian relatives. We were not disappointed. An added bonus was the weather was perfect, but we all had a lovely relaxed visit and were so impressed with the food. The Canadians were delighted with it all and particularly loved the setting. Thank you. Will be back again for those gorgeous cheese scones.

1  Thank RKPT
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Visited and was extremely disappointed... Staff uninterested and shop area badly laid out with little room between stands. Road into shop badly pot holed and in need of repair.

1  Thank JMCDBWS