“What an amazing find!”

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“What an amazing find!”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

We saw a sign & being cheese lovers decided to have a look! Well, what a wonderful find, we thought we were just going to find a farm shop, but we could not have been more wrong, there was a superb restaurant / coffee shop with beautiful views out of a large window looking out over the stunning countryside. We had a cheeseboard and it was superb, I would def recommend. There is a viewing gallery so you can see the cheese being made, very interesting, and to top it off lovely helpful staff, we will be back......

Visited May 2013
2 Thank Pamela T

Glasgow, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Great soup”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

I have been here a few times and I have to say the courgette and basil soup was delicious on my recent visit. I love the fact you get a cheese scone with your soup instead of the usual bread. My husband had the farmhouse toastie with home made coleslaw and he thought it was very tasty. The empire biscuits are the best I have had and I have tried a lot of empires! the views are great and the service was really good.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank clairebear980
Scotland, UK.
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Excellent”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I visited here with family and Canadian relatives. We were not disappointed. An added bonus was the weather was perfect, but we all had a lovely relaxed visit and were so impressed with the food. The Canadians were delighted with it all and particularly loved the setting. Thank you. Will be back again for those gorgeous cheese scones.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank RKPT
St. Andrews, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Disappointing :-(”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Visited and was extremely disappointed... Staff uninterested and shop area badly laid out with little room between stands. Road into shop badly pot holed and in need of repair.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank JMCDBWS
Highlands
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 72 helpful votes
“Good Experience”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

On a wet day we decided to go to the cheese farm .This was a good move as it had a lovely café plus viewing platform .Plenty of choices of cheese to buy plus a big selection of Jams etc. WE had coffee and scones which were delicious.

Visited June 2013