“Buffet night”

Cuisines: Asian, Indian, Pakistani
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Just been to the Shish Mahal in Musselburgh for their buffet night and we were not disappointed. The food was lovely and fresh. We have been to the Shish Mahal on many occasions but have never tried the buffet before, We will certainly be back. A lovely treat for a weekday night and at a reasonable price. Service was great, they could not do enough for us.

1  Thank Gillian M
There are newer reviews for Shish Mahal

Reviewed June 14, 2014

New to Trip Advisor and decided to post a quick review after my trip to the Shish Mahal in Musselburgh. Being a regular at the Shish in Glasgow I popped in the other night for a quick curry when I arrived in Musselburgh for the horse racing this weekend and I was really impressed. Usually when I eat out in Edinburgh I am usually left feeling dissatisfied as I am hugely biased towards the curry houses in my hometown but this was really tasty and the portions are HUGE!!

Thanks to all the staff at the Shish and I hope to visit again soon.

Reviewed May 4, 2014

After spending the day in Edinburgh we made our way to Musselburgh for a meal at the Shish - can only say the meal was delicious and the service top notch. Having not been at the Shish for a while due to my husbands shifts at work it was so nice to be recognised by the staff who couldn't have done more to make our dining experience one of the best - keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!

1  Thank mary090260
Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

Me and my partner have eaten here so many times and been through the entire menu and every time its better than the last. Eaten at so many other indian restaurants so know what to look for. The shish never fails to live up to our high expectations. New menu too so more to choose from. The service is second to none and always happy to lend a hand when not sure what to order. All in all its the best curry house around.

Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

No been here in years but i should of been back long time ago. The staff were great and welcomed us. The place is nice and open. The menue is good. The food was amazing one of the best indians i have had in a long time must go back soon.