Tripadvisor

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband and I had a meal on Wednesday night. We didn't have a reservation so upon arrival we were informed that there were no tables in the restaurant but the waitress (Anna) found us a table in the bar. We were very impressed with the food and Anna. Right from the start she was extremely welcoming and very knowledgeable about the menu. She even went out her way to find timetables for transport to Edinburgh for us – so thank you. We will certainly be back and recommending the place to our friends and family.

1  Thank Kwood1969
Write a reviewReviews (500)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Visited for lunch today as had some vouchers to use, Female staff member didn’t seem to think I could use 2 vouchers together and was acting as if I were being silly. Luckily the manager, Andrew was there and was able to sort the situation out and advised this was possible. All in all the service from that point was great and very attentive. Food was lovely, very tasty and hot just as would be expected. Would definitely return based on today’s experience.

1  Thank kirstenmharvie
Reviewed January 12, 2020

Whiles we really enjoyed the food I'm very sad to say I had a fall on their floor which I hurt my lower back/hip
through no fault of my own, my husband had to pick me up & fetch a chair one member of staff gave me a glass of water the manager took an indecent report I'm very disappointed to say iv heard NOTHING from the restaurant regarding how I'm doing so much for customer service

Reviewed January 2, 2020 via mobile

Visited tonight with my Mum, we both had the chicken burger and was so tasty. Service was quick, food hot and well presented. The waitress was also very cheery asking all tables if they were okay or if they required any help. The place is also nice & cosy.

1  Thank Kareneastlothian
Reviewed December 31, 2019

Decided to go to Craig House for a meal with family, on Christmas Eve. Staff were cheery and welcoming , served promptly and food was tasty and well cooked - good value for money. will be back soon

Date of visit: December 2019