“Very helpful staff - Gluten Free made easy”

Brewers Fayre Craig House
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Dined here as we was staying at the adjoining Premier Inn and had a evening meal and breakfast deal ! The staff were very helpful and fully explained the menu regarding Gluten free items to me ! The food came out quickly and very hot ! Very good service and can’t wait to come back in the morning for breakfast

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (480)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We went on a busy Wednesday night. The staff fast tracked our 4 year old daughter’s supper so she didn’t have to wait a long time. The service was excellent and the staff really friendly and helpful. It’s good value for money and recommended for families.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have visited here since it was known locally as The Sweethope and my son who is now 14 whom we took since a baby always wanted to go here instead of McD’s which we found amusing. We have continued to visit but visits are becoming rare. It’s sad to see such a lovely local establishment going downhill. In badly need of a refurbish and clean carpets. The food is still good but I hate sticky tables etc... I want to support this restaurant but after Saturday’s visit I’m not so sure. One of the ladies toilets were out of action too. Please Brewers Fayre bring this back up to scratch. I don’t want to go anywhere else!

1  Thank Kareneastlothian
Reviewed September 11, 2019

Made the unfortunate mistake of booking this meal as a meal deal from the premier inn next door. Food awful and only surpassed by the non existent service. It’s rare to see such an utterly inept waitress.

Reviewed September 9, 2019 via mobile

We popped in for breakfast and it was great! Lovely service lovely lady called Lesley. Went out of her way to help us and made the best cheese omelette ever. Defo be back and defo recommend!!