“One of the best chippys we've had!”
Review of The Coral Reef - CLOSED

The Coral Reef
Cuisines: Pizza, British
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Description: Fish & Chips served the traditional way is just the start of what we offer. Great pizza, kebabs, burgers and a huge chip shop selection all made to the highest of standards makes us Musselburghs busiest and best takeaway. Don't believe it just come down and see for yourself!
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Fiancé and myself had planned to spend 2 days in Musselburgh as we had planned to go to the Flight museum. One night we chose to go to this takeaway for a chippy and wow we were impressed. Food was excellent and service was quite good. Fish was well done, very nice size with a perfectly sized portion of chips and the prices were more than reasonable. Overall, happy happy customer.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

I recently took my gran for her dinner at the coral reef. Whilst we were sitting in the car munching the lovely big fish when she started to tell me a story she told me that it had been 14 years since she last had food from the coral and that 14 years ago 'the coral reef' had a good name for quality food at very reasonable prices. She was surprised to see that even in this economic climate the food is still fantastic and at a good resonable price. She was delighted with her food and couldnt finish it all.
All my friends and family enjoy food from the coral reef.

We all love it. Thanks for food the memories and the banter!

Reviewed February 22, 2013

Fantastic food at reasonable prices with friendly staff.. Specialy love the hours of opening as it closes at 12 midnight which helps after going on a night out.. HIGHLY RECOMENDED!!!

Love the specials they do and on facebook so you can keep upto date with them.. Finally finished the Corral Reef sandwich. hahaha

Reviewed February 20, 2013

My friend and I were most impressed with this lovely chippy. In fact we were so keen we have both been back with other friends since. Steak pie & chips was lovely and the ice cream was wonderful. The staff were very welcoming.

Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

I ordered a home delivery from a very nice helpful assistant waited over a hour for it to be delivered then when it finally arrived the pizza was cold stodgy and stuck to the top of the box extremely disappointing!

12  Thank stacey29_11
carlo c, Owner at The Coral Reef, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2013

Hi there, so sorry to hear about your bad experience. We do experience a very high demand for deliveries at certain times which unfortunately result in longer waiting times. I'm extremely sorry that your pizza was cold, i'm sure if it had arrived hot that it would have been to it's usual high standard. I only wish you had called back and we would have arranged for the driver to come back to pick up your pizza and replace it or offer you a refund.