Musselburgh Racecourse
Ranked #1 of 15 things to do in Musselburgh
More attraction details
Owner description: Musselburgh Racecourse is a Visit Scotland 5 Star venue and named one of their top-rated visitor attractions offering fantastic value days out for all ages. With 29 race meetings a year there is always something to look forward whether you are looking for our Sell out Ladies Day, or great value Family days, with loads of free entertainment for children or the perfect stag or hen night at our Party Nights! We can offer a choice or places to eat and drink at the racecourse catering for all budgets.
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

My fiancé and I went to ladies day and it was fantastic. Unlike my fiancé, i had never been before and didn't quite know what to expect but I can tell you that this was an absolutely fantastic experience. You don't even have to bet to have a good time as the atmosphere is electric. I thoroughly enjoyed myself and would highly recommend that you go for a great day out.

“Always a good day out”
Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

Been going here for years, great day out and always a great atmosphere about the place! Ladies day every year is a must!

Visited August 2013
mersyside
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“family day”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

visited on sunday 29th September.This was my forth anual visit to musseburgh races.once again enjoyed the day helped by the weather warm for this time of year.i have visited plenty of race tracks around the uk,musselburgh does give a feel being well organised, and friendly. there was plenty of entertainment all free.Dereck Thompson (tommo) tv personality was on hand giving out lot of free gifts if you where lucky to get your loosing ticket picket out of a bucket.my 12 year old enjoyed the free fun fare. one down side if you fancy a drink dont go in the main bars i waited thirty mins to get served. there are other bars out side offering a much quicker service.

Visited September 2013
Johnstone, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“Surprise for my 60th Birthday”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Had a great time as my brother and sister-in-law surprised me at the races which I was attending for my 60th birthday. Had an absolute ball. Went to a bar afterwards which was holding a "beach party". Great night.

Visited August 2013
St. Albans, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Much better than expected. I dont know why but I assumed this would be a small venue and quite quiet, but it was busy, the main stand is very nice, there are plenty of bars and food available, the atmosphere was great and with the sun out we spent a brilliant day here.

Visited July 2013