“Best fish and Chips”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
edinburgh
“Best fish and Chips”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2013

Had one of the best Fish and chip meals anywhere. What made it that special was the staff , all very friendly and as said one of the best meals in a very long time. Thank you Liz and staff.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank adamsawone

toscana
“loved it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2013

I went there with friends from Musselburgh on Feb 18th had fish supper my friends got other things I can't remember. The fish was really fresh and tasted lovely, the chips were delicious hand cut and fresh and cooked like my mum used to which brought back special memories! The service was quick and friendly, I give it ten out of ten (I can't give prices because my friends paid for mine!) for service and taste of the food! Will be back again next time I'm in Musselburgh!

• Visited February 2013
3 Thank acquaserena
Airdrie, United Kingdom
“A braw wee chippy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2013

I went here with my boyfriend last week and had possibly one of the best fish suppers ever :) he had a white pudding supper which was also yummy. The fish was very fresh and the batter was crispy. The chips were also very crispy. Something I have not came across often in chip shops. We sat in the wee restaurant section which was quiet when we went in but very busy when we left. Despite being on herself the lady who served us was very helpful and polite. Great value for money. I'd recommend it to anyone. Can't wait to go back!

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank jennifer g
UK
“Great chippy with a really good choice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2012 via mobile

Really good chippy food, what more can you say? Three of us ate there and all were very happy with or choices, my husband said his haddock was up with the best he's had.

2 Thank Elaine_H40
Musselburgh
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food and Fantastic Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2012

I would rate this restaurant as one of the best in east lothian,if not the best. The food is always freshly cooked and tasty and the portions are huge!!!!!!!!!!!!!.Pizzas are amazing and great value for money and the staff are always friendly and up for a laugh. Because who wants to eat in a place where the staff act as is they are doing you a favour by serving you. A great family run business and myself and my family will be using this place for years to come. Would reccomend
The Rainbow to anyone who asked me for a great place to eat in Musselburgh.

• Visited November 2012