“A braw wee chippy!”

Ranked #34 of 61 Restaurants in Musselburgh
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed February 12, 2013

I went here with my boyfriend last week and had possibly one of the best fish suppers ever :) he had a white pudding supper which was also yummy. The fish was very fresh and the batter was crispy. The chips were also very crispy. Something I have not came across often in chip shops. We sat in the wee restaurant section which was quiet when we went in but very busy when we left. Despite being on herself the lady who served us was very helpful and polite. Great value for money. I'd recommend it to anyone. Can't wait to go back!

2  Thank jennifer g

Reviewed December 12, 2012 via mobile

Really good chippy food, what more can you say? Three of us ate there and all were very happy with or choices, my husband said his haddock was up with the best he's had.

2  Thank Elaine_H40
Reviewed November 3, 2012

I would rate this restaurant as one of the best in east lothian,if not the best. The food is always freshly cooked and tasty and the portions are huge!!!!!!!!!!!!!.Pizzas are amazing and great value for money and the staff are always friendly and up for a laugh. Because who wants to eat in a place where the staff act as is they are doing you a favour by serving you. A great family run business and myself and my family will be using this place for years to come. Would reccomend
The Rainbow to anyone who asked me for a great place to eat in Musselburgh.

1  Thank Peter R
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Tasty,fresh and cooked to perfection. Wide range of toppings available and I have not been disappointed i would highly recommend these pizzas.

3  Thank Madwighty
Reviewed July 28, 2012

I popped in there today for a sit down.Waited 5 mins before someone came to give us a menu then another 10 before the order was taken.I ordered the cheese in a burger and told it would be 2 mins.It was another 20 mins before someone came and said "your order wont be long" we still hadnt even got a drink!!! I then noticed someone sit down & within moments they had their order.So we got up to leave only to be told our meal was now ready.When told we had waited long enough we got the "we are a bit busy".There was hardly anyone there to say they were busy,if people were queueing out the door i would have understood,but they wasn't.I wont be going there again.

8  Thank kazza68w