Went to this establishment for afternoon tea yesterday, first of all, what a lovely place, the receptionist was really nice and very helpful. The Restaurant is lovely, there is a beautiful view from every window, afternoon tea consisted of a lovely glass of prosseco, a selection of sandwiches filled with salmon, ham, chicken and egg, fruit & plain scones with jam & cream, lovely lemon drizzle cake, strawberry tart, bannoffee tart just to name a few but everything tasted absolutely delicious. I hope to return again & try your mouth wattering meals very soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set within 20 acres of land and overlooking two Lochs to each side, the hotel boasts magnificent views of the surrounding countryside and local 9 hole golf course. Lochside House Hotel is ideally situated for people wishing to tour Ayrshire and the outlying districts and also for those who would like to indulge themselves in The Spa at Lochside. The hotel was taken over in 1999 by Robert and Vivien Kyle and was extensively extended and refurbished to achieve a Four star rating from the Scottish Tourist Board. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Lochside House Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lochside Hotel New Cumnock
- Lochside House Hotel & Spa New Cumnock, Scotland