Just back from a two night stay to attend a wedding at the hotel. We had dinner in the restaurant on the first night, and considering there was another wedding on and a dinner dance, you wouldn't have known - the service was still excellent and we had an enjoyable meal there. The wedding itself was a fabulous day, the organisation at this hotel is very professional and the whole day ran like clockwork. It's not surprising the Lochside wins so many wedding awards, I honestly can't fault a single thing. Anyone booking their wedding here could not possibly be disappointed. We had a garden suite room which was very comfortable, smartly furnished and spotlessly clean. Needless to say, the breakfast was very much enjoyed - particularly on the morning after the big day! This was our first visit to the Lochside and it definitely won't be our last, I'd really like to come back and enjoy a spa break here as we didn't have time to use any of these facilities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set within 20 acres of land and overlooking two Lochs to each side, the hotel boasts magnificent views of the surrounding countryside and local 9 hole golf course. Lochside House Hotel is ideally situated for people wishing to tour Ayrshire and the outlying districts and also for those who would like to indulge themselves in The Spa at Lochside. The hotel was taken over in 1999 by Robert and Vivien Kyle and was extensively extended and refurbished to achieve a Four star rating from the Scottish Tourist Board. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Lochside House Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lochside Hotel New Cumnock
- Lochside House Hotel & Spa New Cumnock, Scotland