Well where do i start?This was a complete experience from walking into reception to driving back out the lovely grounds.Check in was a breeze arriving a bit early wasn't a problem we were given the key to garden suite 23 or as we called it the beckham suite.Im sure david and victoria wouldnt have been disappointed,well appointed room huge bed every creature comfort.We dined in the afton restaurant with a gorgeous view over the loch,the food of a standard and taste way beyond a normal 4 star hotel it was a proverbial gastronomic delight.Finally and most importantly the staff were different class amberley and caitlin were marvellous waitresses efficient quick and very friendly nothing too much trouble.We are coming back in september for a family wedding but will try and fit in another overnight before then .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set within 20 acres of land and overlooking two Lochs to each side, the hotel boasts magnificent views of the surrounding countryside and local 9 hole golf course. Lochside House Hotel is ideally situated for people wishing to tour Ayrshire and the outlying districts and also for those who would like to indulge themselves in The Spa at Lochside. The hotel was taken over in 1999 by Robert and Vivien Kyle and was extensively extended and refurbished to achieve a Four star rating from the Scottish Tourist Board. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Cancelon so you can book your Lochside House Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lochside Hotel New Cumnock
- Lochside House Hotel & Spa New Cumnock, Scotland