Not sure if its couples, family or friends but our stay at The Lochside for our wedding was great whatever the category!
The new honeymoon suite is outstanding. We stayed the night before, in separate garden rooms of course and some family throughout the hotel. We had a great evening and were relaxed for the big day.
The day of the wedding ran really well despite the weather and the accommodation is exceptional.
We will return for an anniversary or birthday but in the meantime can recommend the rooms, the food, the staff and the owners - first class!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set within 20 acres of land and overlooking two Lochs to each side, the hotel boasts magnificent views of the surrounding countryside and local 9 hole golf course. Lochside House Hotel is ideally situated for people wishing to tour Ayrshire and the outlying districts and also for those who would like to indulge themselves in The Spa at Lochside. The hotel was taken over in 1999 by Robert and Vivien Kyle and was extensively extended and refurbished to achieve a Four star rating from the Scottish Tourist Board. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Lochside House Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lochside Hotel New Cumnock
- Lochside House Hotel & Spa New Cumnock, Scotland