I visited this hotel and spa as a Mother's Day treat from my daughter. From the minute you walk in the door you are treated exceptionally well. Nothing is too much bother for all the staff without exception. When we were at dinner the owner walked round the restaurant stopping to ask us if we were being well looked after - a really nice touch! The Thermal Suite s so relaxing and never too crowded. The staff in the spa are so attentive and ally clearly enjoy working there. They have an offer on Facebook at the moment which is great value and I can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set within 20 acres of land and overlooking two Lochs to each side, the hotel boasts magnificent views of the surrounding countryside and local 9 hole golf course. Lochside House Hotel is ideally situated for people wishing to tour Ayrshire and the outlying districts and also for those who would like to indulge themselves in The Spa at Lochside. The hotel was taken over in 1999 by Robert and Vivien Kyle and was extensively extended and refurbished to achieve a Four star rating from the Scottish Tourist Board. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Booking.com and Cancelon so you can book your Lochside House Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lochside Hotel New Cumnock
- Lochside House Hotel & Spa New Cumnock, Scotland