My husband and I visited here for a Xmas Eve Spa followed by dinner in the Afton Restaurant. Staff were all friendly and very welcoming and we spent a very pleasant few hours in the Spa which we pretty much had to ourselves before a three course dinner. We visited on the recommendation that the food was good and we were not disappointed. We had three courses plus wine for just over £60 which we thought was extremely good value considering the quality of food. It was beautifully presented and tasted amazing. Although we did not stay overnight the parts of the Hotel we saw had a lovely ambience and a contempary decor. I would definitely visit again if we find ourselves in this neck of the woods.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set within 20 acres of land and overlooking two Lochs to each side, the hotel boasts magnificent views of the surrounding countryside and local 9 hole golf course. Lochside House Hotel is ideally situated for people wishing to tour Ayrshire and the outlying districts and also for those who would like to indulge themselves in The Spa at Lochside. The hotel was taken over in 1999 by Robert and Vivien Kyle and was extensively extended and refurbished to achieve a Four star rating from the Scottish Tourist Board. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Cancelon so you can book your Lochside House Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lochside Hotel New Cumnock
- Lochside House Hotel & Spa New Cumnock, Scotland