“Excellent all round!”

Comber Tandoori
Ranked #8 of 19 Restaurants in Comber
Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Experience the finest authentic Indian cuisine served in a warm, welcoming atmosphere
Reviewed June 7, 2014

We were at the Comber Tandoori this week, my first ever Indian meal! Well, what an introduction to this amazing food. The service and price were excellent but the food was absolutely beautiful. Fantastic flavours and lovely hot (as in temperature) food. The menu had a great selection and my friend with me who enjoys Indian food couldn't speak highly enough of our meal. I will definitely be back....soon!

5  Thank DeeC10

Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

One of the best Indian meals I have had in Northern Ireland.

Hadn't booked and restaurant very busy on Saturday. Staff apologised for keeping us waiting and a table became available after 15 minutes.

Starters and mains were all very tasty and looked great. Good portion sizes and friendly service.

Good value for money as BYO.

Will definitely return and highly recommended.

4  Thank saraBelfast
Reviewed May 20, 2014

Very nice Indian restaurant situated opposite the old bus station in Comber. Very nice food and and nice decor to have a meal in.

2  Thank socoBelfast
Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

I am delighted to encourage anyone who likes Indian food to visit Comber Tandoori. The food is delicious and Miah the Owner and Manager is ever present ensuring a brilliant experience for all his customers. The restaurant is situated on the Killinchy Road and the stone building stands out and is easily found. It is just beside 2nd Comber Presbyterian Church. I visited with my husband and my two adult sons. We all greatly enjoyed the starters the Indian tali was lovely with an opportunity to try a small taste of different dishes. It is well worth a try! For main I had a vegetable masala which was nicely spiced and therefore full of flavour. The others had different chicken dishes which they pronounced were delicious also! We will certainly be back and will be recommending this restaurant to all our friends!

3  Thank Rosdar
Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

Excellent food..staff very friendly...great for a night out with the girls..byo and no corkage fee..would recommend booking as it's unlikely to get a table at the weekend.....

2  Thank kittyComber