“My first ever review”

Comber Tandoori
Ranked #9 of 18 Restaurants in Comber
Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Experience the finest authentic Indian cuisine served in a warm, welcoming atmosphere
Newtownards
“My first ever review”
Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

Comber tandoori was so good I felt compelled to write my first ever review. It was easily the best Indian food myself and my family have had. It was my daughters first experience of indian food and she loved it also. Staff were very helpful and the service was excellent. Very reasonably priced and nice to see your not charged corkage for bringing your own wine. Can't wait for next visit.

4 Thank robindavidson

Killinchy, United Kingdom
“An enjoyable visit”
Reviewed December 31, 2013

The restaurant is comfortable and the staff very friendly. The menu is fairly standard for an Indian restaurant . The food was very good and all in our party enjoyed our meal. Hopefully in time they will become a bit more adventurous with the menu. I will be a regular.

Visited December 2013
3 Thank KenCountyDown
Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
“Family meal”
Reviewed December 18, 2013

Just had a wonderfull night at Comber Tandori for an early Christmas family gettogether. Food was incredible, service was outstanding, and Mia was excellent with his advice on our choice of food . Would recommend this new addition to Comber. Great thing is bring your own and no corkage. Lovely homely atmosphere..

2 Thank Brian C
Comber, United Kingdom
“Comber Just Got Better!!!”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

My wife and I ate here on Saturday evening. We were seated in the smaller dinning area a lovely real fire burning adding atmosphere and heat. There was a real buss about the place. There was a large number of starters and main courses on offer. My wife sought the advice of the waiter in regard to a vegetarian option. He was helpful and suggest a platter which she really enjoyed.The meal was excellent and certainly not expensive. The service was outstanding and left nothing to chance. The fact that its BYO is an added bonus. Thumbs up to Mea and his team. I highly recommend and if you go I'll probably see you there as we will certainly be returning.

1 Thank magherascouse
“Comber gem”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

Just back from a really lovely Sunday evening meal at Comber tandoori,recommended by word of mouth by friends. Food excellent ,relaxed atmosphere,bring your own wine(with no corkage fee which is unheard of)'service friendly and professional.would highly recommend.