“Absolutely Fabulous :-)”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 8, 2014

My family decided to go to Lisbarnett Fri 27 Dec as it was my mum's birthday and we enjoyed the early bird menu. There was 7 of us in total and we each had 3 courses and it was absolutely gorgerous!!!! Would thoroughly recommend it and the staff were very friendly and attentive and knowledgeable regarding the dishes. Will definately be back.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

We often eat at Lisbarnett ,but today exceeded all others!
After working throughout the Christmas holidays(NHS)
My husband treated me to lunch here today.
Well,I am I big fan of French Onion Soup and I have never tasted nicer.Please keep this on your menu ,it is wonderful.
Also the Dexter beef pie,wow,so tasty.
Well done chefs,amazing.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

Poor menu
Expensive..scampi £15 no veg
Service slow...even when it was not busy!!
no atmosphere & cold!!!
Food just ok but not worth the sky high prices

1  Thank s1266
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Had a meal early December. It was the dexter burger. Very good, tasty and warm. Service excellent. So impressed I booked a family Boxing Day Christmas lunch. In spite of being very busy the service was again excellent. The meals were served on hot plates and were very tasty, something very rare at this time of year as most lunches are just 'thrown at you'. All 3 courses were prepared fresh and was very tasty.
Highly recommend to anyone.

Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

Have eaten here around 6 times, every time has been superb! It's a little pricier than some places but I feel the food is better than most places so I'm willing to pay! Steak is always cooked perfectly!