“A great local restaurant!”
Review of TT Bistro

TT Bistro
Ranked #1 of 18 Restaurants in Comber
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 15, 2013

My wife and I used to be regulars at the TT until a few years ago when things went downhill. So we gave it a miss for a while but recently we are fast becoming regulars again. Nicky Caughey and his well trained team have really turned this place around. Our latest visit was on Friday 13th September 2013 and we can only describe it as excellent. Therefore we felt the TT deserved a review.
A great buzz about the place now and if you intend to go, be sure to book to guarantee a table as a few would-be diners were turned away by not booking. You will not be disappointed with the surroundings, staff and most importantly....the food. Keep up the good work guys!

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Visited the TT on 10th Sept for a joint wedding anniversary celebration and thoroughly satisfied with the experience. Our waitresses Michelle and Claire were knowledgeable and attentive and the food was excellent. Four different mains selected ("beef and bird", vegetable pasta, teriyaki salmon, Thai green curry) and every one a winner. Shared sweet of banoffi with malteser topping. Will definitely be back if nothing else for another helping of that tasty Thai green curry!

Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

Dine here frequently. Staff extremely friendly food lovely thus why we return time after time. Have even gone couple times to pub quiz made to feel extremely welcome even though just moved to Comber

1  Thank Kabelfast
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Last Sunday lunch time my husband and I called at TT bistro to have dinner before going to airport. We were attended to by Nicky very promptly, and with a smile, even though the restaurant was busy. I ordered gammon and my husband plumped for the rib roast. I tasted his before my own, deliciously tender, thinking I had made the wrong choice, however my gammon was also delicious and the creamy leek sauce so tasty! Another faultless meal! We will return! Soon hopefully. Heather R

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I have had the opportunity to visit the TT Bistro in Comber on two occasions and I can, without hesitation, recommend this Restaurant for their excellent food and efficient, pleasant and helpful staff. I look forward to my next visit, when I am confident I will be a satisfied customer once more. Feel hungry just thinking about it!!