“Lovely wee spot!”

Sugarcane Cafe Bistro
Ranked #3 of 19 Restaurants in Comber
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Romantic
Description: Eclectic little Bistro in Comber Square. Now recognised in The Georgina Campbell Guide Ireland. Winner of the 2014 Best Eatery and best licences premises at the Ards business awards. We source great tasting local produce, mostly from within Co. Down. We are open 7 days a week from 9am with a gorgeous Bistro menu running nightly from 5pm Wed to Sun. Join us for breakfast, lunch, dinner or just a coffee and cake.
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Went here in August when I was very preggers, went back in Feb with the baby, lovely atmosphere, great staff, nyommy food. Family friendly, but their late evening bistro is very grown up - we've done both now! We have got a voucher to go back and can't wait!

pmturner, Owner at Sugarcane Cafe Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

Thanks for taking the time to review our Bistro. So glad you have decided to return again. Hopefully see you soon.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

We went to sugarcane to have breakfast and found the menu very appealing . Service could not be faulted it was friendly and efficient we had the eggy bread ( French toast we call it ) and bacon with maple syrup all very nicely cooked and the price was also good and there is free wifi all you do is ask and the staff will do there upmost to help

Thanks for coming and thanks for letting others know what you thought!

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Visited in March 2013. Great friendly staff. Food is great together with surroundings... A real gem in Comber... Well done

Reviewed March 27, 2013

Had a lovely steak dinner here Fri night past , there was a power cut , but the staff worked on & supplied candles & went the extra mile to please the diners . Well done guys & girls , ps the steak was awesome , be back soon when you get " candle light" Theme night up & running lol

1  Thank italian98
Reviewed March 19, 2013

I would highly recommend The Sugarcane. My last visit was on Monday 18th March and I visited with my family. The food was amazing, (as usual), the staff were friendly and attentive, even though it was really busy. They were able to cater for my Mum who has a wheat intolerence, which is great for her. My children loved their 'chip baskets', which is a nice novelty. I have since booked the Sugercane for my 40th birthday, can can't wait :)