“Perfect”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

helmbroke...
Thornton Hough, United Kingdom
“Perfect”
Reviewed February 14, 2018 for a stay in February 2018

Had the pleasure of staying for 2 nights, visiting for work. The cottage is beautifully appointed and Ivan was a lovely host. A welcome bag of Northern Irish treats was a lovely touch!
Would not hesitate to book again if i had the chance ... pity i live over the water!

David P
“Unqualified recommendation”
Reviewed December 7, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

We can recommend Ivan's cottage to anyone, anytime of year.
We had an extended stay during November and December and we were warm and dry, despite typical NI weather. Central heating and hot water system is more than fit for purpose and I enjoyed easy-to-operate log stove in the comfortable lounge.
There is a walk-in shower in wet room and a fully-functioning kitchen.
It is in the country yet very easy access to Belfast.
Ivan is there, on-site in adjoining house, should you need any guidance, but never intrusive.
We will definitely use again (and again.)

Your age range 50-64
janicecar...
Sevenoaks, United Kingdom
“Amazing stay”
Reviewed November 2, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

What a wonderful place to stay! Exceptionally comfortable and great hosts. A lovely goodie bag as well. Will definitely be back.

Iris H
“Delightful Accommodation”
Reviewed October 21, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Highly Rated Accommodation in a lovely location. Spacious, comfortable, well equipped, very clean and beautifully decorated and furnished. Owner is very considerate and thoughtful - above and beyond.

Definitely recommend and hope to visit again.

Neal R
“Perfect boutique style bolthole in the country with views of Scrabo Tower”
Reviewed September 18, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

I stayed at Coach Road cottages for four nights and was delighted with the quality inside and peaceful location. The accomodation is delightfully furnished in a boutique style and has everything you need for a great stay. Ivan was a great host with perfect communication and even helped with local recommendations which were ideal. I look forward to a further visit when next in NI.

Your age range 50-64
mrosborou...
Ballymena, United Kingdom
“Short break”
Reviewed July 18, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Little gem in the co.down countryside, great location to explore the local attractions, accommodation very high standard, would highly recommend a short break here..

ShinkouOo...
Guildford, United Kingdom
“Wish I hadn't had to leave!”
Reviewed July 13, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I hesitate to say it, because I'm sure people will think i'm exaggerating, but the cottage was perfect! The communication and check in with Ivan was a total breeze, I didn't know exactly what time I was going to arrive, due to other commitments in the day, Ivan was very flexible in working with me to make my check in seamless. The cottage has everything you need to have a home away from home. It's situated out towards Comber, which was perfect for me as I was in Norn Iron to visit friends in Dundonald which is less than a ten minute drive away. the only thing I would say is you really need to have a car, which I did, and that makes coming and going so much easier. I loved my time in the cottage and would definitely look Ivan up and see if its available on my next visit!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing
;