“Short break”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

mrosborou...
Ballymena, United Kingdom
“Short break”
Reviewed July 18, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Little gem in the co.down countryside, great location to explore the local attractions, accommodation very high standard, would highly recommend a short break here..

ShinkouOo...
Guildford, United Kingdom
“Wish I hadn't had to leave!”
Reviewed July 13, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I hesitate to say it, because I'm sure people will think i'm exaggerating, but the cottage was perfect! The communication and check in with Ivan was a total breeze, I didn't know exactly what time I was going to arrive, due to other commitments in the day, Ivan was very flexible in working with me to make my check in seamless. The cottage has everything you need to have a home away from home. It's situated out towards Comber, which was perfect for me as I was in Norn Iron to visit friends in Dundonald which is less than a ten minute drive away. the only thing I would say is you really need to have a car, which I did, and that makes coming and going so much easier. I loved my time in the cottage and would definitely look Ivan up and see if its available on my next visit!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing