My husband and I stayed on a Saturday night in Sept 06, although we bkd a superior room we were given the Mount Stewart Suite and it was wonderful. The room was spacious and very comfortable. We ate in the 1614 fine dining restaurant and the food/wine were excellent. The whole atmosphere around the hotel is warm and welcoming. Our only negative is we sat in the Residents Lounge after dinner and as it was very busy we left after 20 mins as no one had asked us if we wanted a drink and we were unable to catch anyone's eye. Having said this, the lounge was very busy but there didn't seem to many staff on duty. We had breakfast in our room and it was lovely, equivalent to some 5* hotels we've stayed in. We've bkd to go back for our anniversary in November and we can't wait. The hotel is well worth a visit and would be a lovely treat for any couple.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Old Inn is over 400 years old. With thatched roof, open turf fires and ornate furnishings - this cosy Northern Ireland retreat offers 2AA rosette dining, Dinner Bed and Breakfast is our most popular package. We also have close links to nearby spa and golf facilities to make your short break a wonderfully relaxing break away from it all. Family run for generations, the welcome is as warm as the famous fires. Family rooms available and a luxurious outdoor pavilion with... You guessed it, a roaring open fire! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Old Inn Crawfordsburn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Inn Crawfordsburn Hotel Crawfordsburn
- Old Inn Crawfordsburn
- The Old Inn Crawfordsburn Northern Ireland