This is the second time I have had the pleasure of staying at the old inn, the first time being a couple of years ago. I can thoroughly recommend it. I have been very well looked after. The inn itself is lovely, the rooms cosy and the general atmosphere of the place is great. It's a fine looking set of buildings to start with, and the interior is just as impressive. I had the luck of glorious weather as well, so sitting on the large terrace at the back, listening to the river gurgling away below with the sun on my face was fantastic. To cap it off I had an excellent meal in the restaurant with my colleagues and had great service from the staff. I would come here again, no question.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Old Inn is over 400 years old. With thatched roof, open turf fires and ornate furnishings - this cosy Northern Ireland retreat is AA 4 SILVER star(highly commended) and offers 2AA rosette dining, Dinner Bed and Breakfast is our most popular package and is perfect for a staycation or romantic short break. We also have close links to nearby spa and golf facilities to make your short break a wonderfully relaxing break away from it all. Close to Helen's Bay Beach and Crawfordsburn Country Park it's great for Hikers and walkers. Tourism NI Approved Walker Welcome scheme. Family rooms available and a luxurious outdoor pavilion with... You guessed it, a roaring open fire!Family run for generations, the welcome is as warm as the famous fires. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Old Inn Crawfordsburn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Inn Crawfordsburn Hotel Crawfordsburn
- Old Inn Crawfordsburn
- The Old Inn Crawfordsburn Northern Ireland