Last week my Daughter's and I had lovely afternoon Tea at The Old Inn, in celebration of my grandaughter's 7th birthday. We had a very nice selection of sweets and sandwiches, which was very well presented. Afternoon Tea was very reasonable and the service was second to none. Our American server was extremely friendly and attentative, which my daughter took full advantage of asking for top-ups for her tea several time just so she could hear our server's accent. He even sang happy birthday to my grandaughter which was very sweet. Too bad for my daughter he was wearing a wedding ring... Such a warm and comfortable afternoon... We will definetly be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Old Inn is over 400 years old. With thatched roof, open turf fires and ornate furnishings - this cosy Northern Ireland retreat offers 2AA rosette dining, Dinner Bed and Breakfast is our most popular package. We also have close links to nearby spa and golf facilities to make your short break a wonderfully relaxing break away from it all. Family run for generations, the welcome is as warm as the famous fires. Family rooms available and a luxurious outdoor pavilion with... You guessed it, a roaring open fire! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your The Old Inn Crawfordsburn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Inn Crawfordsburn Hotel Crawfordsburn
- Old Inn Crawfordsburn
- The Old Inn Crawfordsburn Northern Ireland