We stayed 2 nights here for a friend's wedding and were very impressed. The hotel itself was big and rambling but with a good, personal atmosphere. There were nooks and crannies and plenty of places to sit comfortably outside our room. Food in the restaurant throughout the day was excellent as was the breakfast. The rooms were clean and comfortable and the staff including the cleaners, waiting staff and receptionists were very helpful and nothing was too much trouble. I doubt if I will have the occassion to visit Belfast again but if I do thins is the place I would choose to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Old Inn Is the CURRENT AA NORTHERN IRELAND HOTEL OF THE YEAR! Over 400 years old, with thatched roof, open turf fires and ornate furnishings - this cosy Northern Ireland retreat is AA 4 SILVER star (highly commended) and offers 2AA rosette dining, Dinner Bed and Breakfast is our most popular package and is perfect for a staycation or romantic short break. We also have close links to nearby spa and golf facilities to make your short break a wonderfully relaxing break away from it all. Close to Helen's Bay Beach and Crawfordsburn Country Park it's great for Hikers and walkers. Tourism NI Approved Walker Welcome scheme. Family rooms available and a luxurious outdoor pavilion with... You guessed it, a roaring open fire!Family run for generations, the welcome is as warm as the famous fires. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Old Inn Crawfordsburn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Inn Crawfordsburn Hotel Crawfordsburn
- Old Inn Crawfordsburn
- The Old Inn Crawfordsburn Northern Ireland