We have just spend another fabulous night at the Old Inn. The Rowallane room was just wonderful, very spacious and beauifully decorated. We dined in the Lewis Resturant, the service and food were excellent, the new resturant is lovely.Gregg looked after us for the evening, nothing was too much trouble. We also spend some time in the bar which is charming, all of the staff made us feel very welcome.We have been visiting the Old Inn for the last 30 years, and have never been disappointed, we would never dream of staying anywhere else, and cannot wait for the opportunity to visit again soon.Don't miss the Irish Coffees !!
Elaine and Jim Allen
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Old Inn is over 400 years old. With thatched roof, open turf fires and ornate furnishings - this cosy Northern Ireland retreat is AA 4 SILVER star(highly commended) and offers 2AA rosette dining, Dinner Bed and Breakfast is our most popular package and is perfect for a staycation or romantic short break. We also have close links to nearby spa and golf facilities to make your short break a wonderfully relaxing break away from it all. Close to Helen's Bay Beach and Crawfordsburn Country Park it's great for Hikers and walkers. Tourism NI Approved Walker Welcome scheme. Family rooms available and a luxurious outdoor pavilion with... You guessed it, a roaring open fire!Family run for generations, the welcome is as warm as the famous fires. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Old Inn Crawfordsburn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Inn Crawfordsburn Hotel Crawfordsburn
- Old Inn Crawfordsburn
- The Old Inn Crawfordsburn Northern Ireland