“Great crac”

Coasteering Morning Trip in Ballintoy
Ranked #1 of 4 things to do in Ballintoy
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Coasteering is the fastest growing Adventure Sport in the UK and one of the best Natural Adventure Sports that you could ever try!Northern Ireland has some of the most dramatic Coastlines in Europe!We have spent years selecting the best venues on offer!It's a match made in Heaven... So why not throw yourself into the action?
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Went here today with a bunch of mates. We all had a great time. Staff are friendly and keen to make sure you had a good time. Highly recommend it and would go back again

There are newer reviews for Coasteering NI - Private Tours

Reviewed May 31, 2013

had a great day doing this last week, the guys that take it are great craic would recommend this to anyone even non swimmers like me!!!

Reviewed May 30, 2013

I was up with CoasteeringNI on 26th may for a work team building event. It was unreal, loads of different jumps to do around ballintoy, we started off by just stepping off rocks into the water and worked our way up to 38ft jumps. The guys there know there stuff and how to keep everyone safe, Stephen was the one who lead our group and he didnt push anybody into doing anything they didnt want to do.

There has been new wetsuits since the last time i did it, they were very warm considering we were jumping into the sea.

I am definitely going to be doing this again this summer!

Thanks

Reviewed May 29, 2013

My girlfriend and I attended a saturday morning session. Nothing better than a cool refreshing slap on the face by the cawld Irish sea to kick start your day! Great set up by the team, awesome venue/ jump location, cool photos, plenty of laughs and all in all awesome fun had. Will definitely be leaping again, would recommend this to all. Thanks!

Reviewed May 27, 2013

I have to admit it was the coolest thing I have done in years. The waters were choppy and it was windy and cold, but jumps from rocks were plenty of fun. I would recommend coasteering to anybody!

1  Thank Piecucci