“Don't worry about the bad reviews ”
Review of O'Briens Ballymena - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
O'Briens Ballymena
Reviewed June 22, 2017 via mobile

I eat in here often and don't see what is with the bad reviews, yes their is no toilets but you are no further than 100m from one its in the shopping centre its not the only place there that has no toilet i cant think of any other cafe there that does for the same reason.

Staff are friendly and like most places there is different levels of competency with them its well lit so its not dark and dingy, and i have never had a problem with the food nor the price its all layed out on the board so there shouldn't be any surprises.

Date of visit: June 2017
1  Thank markelliott1988
Elaine Q, Public Relations Manager at O'Briens Ballymena, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2017

Hi Mark,

Thank you so much for this great review - we appreciate the positive feedback and I'll pass it on to the team in store who will be delighted!

Hope to see you again soon.

Elaine

Reviewed December 22, 2016

First of all I asked for a tuna wrap, but they were missing two ingredients for that so I had to get something else. I then asked for Soup, but they didn't have ANY soup, so I couldn't have that. Then asked for a Coffee with semi-skimmed milk, and they didn't have any of that, so no Coffee. Now, if I worked there, I would think. Hang on.... M&S is just down from us in the same shopping centre, I'll send someone out to go get some milk (as we would still make money on that), but that was not even considered so ended up with Diet Coke. Overall the service was poor, and their inventory management seems to be a disaster, I won't be back!

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed March 25, 2016

This place had an awful environment when it was a starbucks and it still does now. It is dark, dank and generally not somewhere you would want to spend any time. The food is a bit rubbish too there's a lot better coffee shops in Ballymena town centre which I would suggest as better alternatives.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed November 7, 2015

not a bad place it is regularly busy so finding somewhere to sit is sometimes a challenge also there's no customer toilets but not to worry its in the fairhill centre and there's quite a few inside there very close

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed June 20, 2015

Lovely lunch but no customer toilets. We had to leave our lunch to walk to the other side of the shopping centre to take our grandchildren to the toilet. Very disappointing and would not go there again.

Date of visit: June 2015