“Overpriced for a cafe”

Ranked #101 of 159 Restaurants in Ballymena
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

This could be better but i found it overpriced for what u get and the food sits under heated lamps. I also found the young staff to be dissinterested and more interrested in talking to each other than helping the customer

Reviewed February 13, 2013

never in my life have i experienced customer service so poor and especially from a manger who insisted doing nothing but argue with me...!!! food was awful and hotel prices.. pay less in galgorm..!!!! to highly priced for what the so called food is.. (would not serve it to a dog) venue is so unclean, i will be sure to let all family and friends know not to eat there.... place is a joke... its that low and poor and i would not even consider it a cafe let alone a unlicensed restaurant...!!!

food was disgusting
staff where a joke
place was so dirty
prices are far to high for what we got
strongly suggest then invest in a panini machine !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed February 2, 2013

We came upon this brilliant little place while shopping in Ballymena. It is tucked away in the corner of the Fairhill shopping centre. As we were really hungry, we opted for the stew. It was delicious. Really good home made type of stew, and a great big bowl of it. Actually, we could have eaten our way along the selection of beautiful dishes on offer. I haven't seen such really good quality food in such a small restaurant , in years. Everything looked scrumptious. Everything was fresh looking, and properly cooked. Even the desserts and buns were exceptional.The staff were lovely also, and the place was cheerful and comfortable. Do yourself a favour. Try this place. The place was packed. This speaks volumes.

Reviewed December 14, 2012

My partner and I decided to pop in for,a late lunch, early dinner at five oclock on 14/12/12.
I really don't know where to start. I so much want to say something kind and complimentry
about what we were given to eat, the staff, cleanliness, and the cost.
When the food arrived it was on half sized dinner plates, the plates were red hot, food ? stone cold.Proof of inexperienced microwave operater.
Before anything I had to dry the table top,someone had wiped it with a damp rag and left the
water smeats undried. Can you imagine the bacteria ?
I had chicken curry,possibly the worst curried anything I have ever tasted in my long life.
My partner went for lasangne,god help her !

Reviewed July 28, 2012

the staff are rude at the tills. the cleaners every things a bother to them i ask to clean the table and she started to mutter under her voice. the service was slow. the food all tastes the same. its not worth the money 3 sausage roll with a small salad each 20.95 for the food and 3 strite. its really need updated. i will never go back.