“Not what I expected”

Ranked #99 of 149 Restaurants in Ballymena
Co. Armagh, N. Ireland
“Not what I expected”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

I went for a cup of coffee with my wife. The service was extremely slow and the waitress who dealt with me looked as if she couldn't be bothered which is most unusual for M&S. It took forever to get through and there were no napkins displayed (I had to ask for some). Certianly a disappointing visit.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank royreyno

Ballymena, United Kingdom
“Disappointing”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

This coffee shop within the Fairhill Shopping complex in Ballymena is very disappointing. I rate a coffee shop by the quality of their coffee and this one scores zero. I have been in many times now each time hoping to find some improvement, but I'm afraid not. The coffee is usually lukewarm, even when I ask for it to be made hot and on many occasions there is more froth in the cup than coffee. Some of the staff are very polite and make me a fresh cup on request but others obviously feel that I am just a bother or too fussy. The food on offer is just ok but very overpriced. There are many really good coffee shops in Ballymena, read their reviews, I would give this one a miss and walk the short distance into town.

• Visited August 2013