“Good for Families.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Frankie and Bennys - CLOSED

Frankie and Bennys
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Ballymena
“Good for Families.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2013

My family and I tried this on a Friday afternoon. We were able to get from the lunch menu (which you can get up to 5pm Mon-Fri) and it was very good value at £9.95 for 3 courses. My son got the dough balls which were lovely, but I was very disappointed with my filled skins. However the pizzas were really nice, far nicer that Pizza Hut just over the road. The decor was really nice, music was good, staff were friendly and it had a good relaxing atmosphere. They have a really good cocktail menu which I will keep in mind if I ever go without the kids again. Overall I would rate this experience as good.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank SabsBallymena

• Polish first
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worth a try”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2013 via mobile

Visited new restaurant on it's opening night. Great atmosphere - food a little slow coming out but to be expected as was only new!

Only bad part of our night was woman on table next to us being sick everywhere - obviously not the fault of staff (she had drank a lot) - and was hard to get rid of the bad smell. Maybe invest in some air freshener?! Saw that staff were very good with her though.

Will try again but maybe when quieter?

• 5 of 5 bubbles