“One of the best curry houses in Northern Ireland”
Review of The Khayber

The Khayber
Ranked #21 of 152 Restaurants in Ballymena
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: also address may be listed as Unit 5 Galgorm Court 10 Fenaghy Road, Ballymena, County Antrim BT42 1HW ph no 028 2564 1352this is the second time we have tried to add this restaurant. please let us know if you've added it.
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Delicious food. I love Indian food and this is one of the best Indian restaurants I have eaten at, even after having lived in the curry capital of Birmingham. The curry sauces are superbly executed and the quality of meat is excellent. Compliments to the chefs! Service is very friendly and cannot be faulted.Nice wine list too!

Reviewed November 27, 2013

I was over on business and was taken out for a meal here and really enjoyed it, I do like Indian food, lots of flavours and spice.

We shared a mixed starter, which was very tasty and filling, I then had one of the best lamb curries I have ever had, with some nice bread. It is also one of few Indian restaurants that has a good wine list. Service was great very helpful when you cannot decide what to eat, they helped and picked the lamb curry thank you.

Location was good for me not far from my hotel and the place was nice and clean warm and you could relax, there was no rush.

When over again I will go back.

J & M

Reviewed October 15, 2013

I went to the Khyaber restaurant with my boyfriend recently and although the food was nice it is over -priced. We had the Chicken Punjabi Masala and the Chicken Korma with rice and nan. There is a takeaway attached to it and next time I would be tempted to go to it as opposed to sitting in as there is really no difference in the taste.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

I had been working in Ballymena and this place was recommended to me. Six of us ate and we agreed that this was the best indian meal we had eaten. The service was excellent and the food was first class. The prices were a little bit more than I wold have normally paid but, it was well worth it. If I am ever working in Ballyemena again I would defiantly go here to eat again.

Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

We visited this restaurant on a Tuesday night. The ambience is so peaceful, relaxing and welcoming. The food was beautiful, the service top class. I wouldn't hesitate to go back here. A great experience!

1  Thank lorna623