“mouth watering”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Khayber

The Khayber
Ranked #16 of 141 Restaurants in Ballymena
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Eastern European
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: also address may be listed as Unit 5 Galgorm Court 10 Fenaghy Road, Ballymena, County Antrim BT42 1HW ph no 028 2564 1352this is the second time we have tried to add this restaurant. please let us know if you've added it.
Belfast, United Kingdom
“mouth watering”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

The food here is gorgeous. My kids don't normally eat anything other than a Korma but here they try all sorts of different curries. The decor and the staff are very welcoming and friendly.

Visited March 2013

“Best curry in N. Ireland.”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Having come back to N. Ireland to visit family after living in Bradford for 7 years, my partner and I fancied a curry. We Googled curry places and found the reviews for the Khayber so gave it a go.
The place itself looks the part, maybe a little dimly lit, but nice seats, tables etc.
Shown promptly to our table we were given poppadoms and dip before our drinks orders were taken. Shortly afterwards our food order was taken, Tandoori Mix and Onion Bhaji starters, Veg Madras and Chicken Tikka Jalfrezi for main with pilau rice and a plan naan.
The food was delicious, spicy, promptly served and there was more than enough. We were very impressed after being spoiled in Bradford for so many years. It was also very reasonably priced, only the drinks were a tad on the dear side.
All in all, we would definitely come back, and will recommend to all our friends and family.
Thanks!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Tam A
N.Ireland
“Whow! The food is just amazing.”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

I rarely put pen to paper to say how good a restaurant is, but in this instance it would be remiss of me not to share with you the Khayber's excellence in cooking Indian cuisine. Nice people, great food and well priced.

If I was to rate the food I would give it 3 Michelin stars.....praise indeed. Want a great night out, truly Indian cooking at its best.

I'll be back, again and again, again!

• Visited April 2013
Limerick, Ireland
“My favourite Indian restaurant”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Great food, always amazing, the lamb is especially good here. Always a pleasure, I've tried almost everything on the menu and am always happy

• Visited April 2013
Ireland
“Been a few times now”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Best indian around, try their (tandoori oven cooked) jumbo prawns, omg, I'd drive in for those alone :) They come dark red and almost burnt at the edges with fluffy white prawn inside and are the best things I've ever tasted! But the food is all good and the waiters are faultless, chatty and friendly. Also papa waiter is full of chat, lol :) Love to go back, fantastic place.

• Visited March 2013