“Whow! The food is just amazing.”
Review of The Khayber

The Khayber
Ranked #23 of 153 Restaurants in Ballymena
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: also address may be listed as Unit 5 Galgorm Court 10 Fenaghy Road, Ballymena, County Antrim BT42 1HW ph no 028 2564 1352this is the second time we have tried to add this restaurant. please let us know if you've added it.
Reviewed April 29, 2013

I rarely put pen to paper to say how good a restaurant is, but in this instance it would be remiss of me not to share with you the Khayber's excellence in cooking Indian cuisine. Nice people, great food and well priced.

If I was to rate the food I would give it 3 Michelin stars.....praise indeed. Want a great night out, truly Indian cooking at its best.

I'll be back, again and again, again!

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Great food, always amazing, the lamb is especially good here. Always a pleasure, I've tried almost everything on the menu and am always happy

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Best indian around, try their (tandoori oven cooked) jumbo prawns, omg, I'd drive in for those alone :) They come dark red and almost burnt at the edges with fluffy white prawn inside and are the best things I've ever tasted! But the food is all good and the waiters are faultless, chatty and friendly. Also papa waiter is full of chat, lol :) Love to go back, fantastic place.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

I am in this restaurant on a regular basis with friends and can highly recommend it. The customer service is great and they really do go beyond the line of what's needed. The food quality is very good and prices are good, but they really should consider offers on the weekends. Will be back like usual... without having to book a table!!

Reviewed January 27, 2013

A quiet lunch with my son. not very busy. Served my son a starter portion for main course by mistake.! (5 ft 10, and 17yrs old). Waiter not impressed when i told him. My own curry looked like a small portion scraped from bottom of pan, crusty and thick. Won,t be back again. Expensive.