All reviewsross parkafternoon teaperfect sundaywedding receptioncourse mealsconeseverything ran smoothlywedding guestsevening buffetexecutive roomconservatory areanext morningwedding venuefood was lovelymy mumfrom start to finishfirst class
Reviewed October 17, 2010

i stayed here for one night with 8 collegues for a course and found the hotel to be ok. it is in a very rural setting so once you are there there isnt really anything else to do etc unless you have a car. rooms were small but clean and i found the food to be very good indeed. overall i was happy enough with the hotel but wouldnt choose to stay here for a weekend break etc

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed August 6, 2010

We were at this hotel for a wedding.
It was a nice hotel in a rural setting & the meal was lovely, however the evening buffet wasn't as nice. The cocktail sausages weren't properly cooked!
The room was nice, lovely big shower.
However the big fault with this hotel is the general attitude of the management. There are signs everywhere warning not to consume your own alcohol in the hotel. Some of the signs even seemed quite threatening; the alcohol would be confiscated, you would be asked to leave and your host would be charged corkage. We just felt that we were being watched all the time and everyone is a suspect! We found it hard to relax.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed April 1, 2010

Visited the Rosspark Hotel with my family for lunch on St. Patrick's Day of this year. Not that we did it to celebrate St. Patrick's Day (biggest load of Rubbish, spare me Northern Ireland trying to make its mark). Anyway, I went with my mum, dad and brother (my sister was at school - unfortunately for her!)
So we arrived, the lounge bar restaurant was nice and quiet, not many about. We thought we'd go for lunch in the actual restaurant, but on seeing the menu we decided the bar menu had a lot more to choose from.
I ordered chicken tortillas with the works - salad, salsa etc. My brother had a plain chicken tortilla wrap with salad. My dad had stir-fried beef in pitta, with salad, and my mum had a Hawaiian burger. We also split 2 portions of chips between us, and a jug of orange. the food was lovely, and decent portions too, so i can't fault them there.
the bill however, came to £50. not bad i thought, dividing it in by head between five. A tenner each, until i remembered my sister wasn't actually there. £50 for lunch for 4 is very steep i would say. you could hardly afford to do it very often. while the food was lovely, it was very over-priced. however, we did have a £25 gift voucher with us to use, so that helped. but still. definately one of those plces where you could easily blow a heck of a lot of money on a meal.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank MayFairQueenBaby
Reviewed July 28, 2009

nice if you want to relax or for a wedding. wifi only in the common areas and a few TV channels

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed July 28, 2009

I stayed there on business and found it rooms to be most comfortable. The staff are helpful, particularly the Romanian male waiter who seemed to magically appear at all the right times.

Dinner was filling, tasty and hot with enjoyable wine.

Web-enabled PC access would have much improved my stay.

Don't ask for a showercap - you will only get a plastic bag.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled on business