Rosspark Hotel
  • Pool
Dunadry Hotel(Dunadry)
Templeton Hotel(Templepatrick)
View Hotel
All reviewsross parkafternoon teaperfect sundaywedding receptioncourse mealsconeswedding guestsevening buffetexecutive roomfood was lovelynext morningwedding venuemy mumfirst classovernight stayfrom start to finishrelaxing break
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Had a relaxing two nights in this hotel: Our room, while not the largest we have been in, was clean with a comfortable bed and was tastefully decorated. The staff were friendly and very helpful. Our food: breakfast was a buffet with lots to choose from; evening meal menu was varied and one of our party was a vegetarian which was not a problem to the waiter or the chef, all or meals were delicious and the portions more than ample.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Dear Keith/ Willie

I am writing to thank you and all your staff for a fantastic evening on Saturday 15th June.

The evening was a brilliant success! The food was beautiful and the Ross Suite looked mesmerising, absolutely beautiful.
Your staff were so helpful to me in the run up to the ball. I know that I was hard work! I just wanted everything to be perfect and it was. It was amazing.

Special word of thanks to Willie who was so helpful and supportive to me throughout the whole process. Willie nothing was a bother to you our the staff. I must also mention Angus and Donna who were so helpful and kind to me and also to Beata for her lovely table plan artwork and menus. Richard for constantly reassuring me on the phone that everything would be ok and of course the waiting staff and Bar Staff for their impeccable manners and speedy service.

As you know this was a particularly difficult year for selling tickets and I was worried and stressed about the whole event, but I didn’t need to worry. The whole evening was a fantastic success.

The feedback I have had already is amazing, everyone appeared to literally have a ball! Compliments must also go the chefs as the food was just beautiful. Now everyone wants to know when the next one is!

Your staff are an absolute credit to you Keith. Their attention to detail and customer service is second to none.

All to often nowadays people can focus on complaints or bad service. I feel that is great to promote and compliment when you have had a great service. It is good for staff morale to hear people being appreciative and happy.

Well done everyone. Keep up the good work and thanks again for all your help and support with my event.
Would highly recommend The Rosspark to anyone thinking of hosting an event or getting married.

I would be very grateful if you could share with all the staff for their reading.

Kind regards

Wini

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 23, 2013

I paid a £30 deposit for a twin room in the Rosspark Hotel but, due to unforseen circumstances, we are unable to stay. I gave 19 days notice and received confirmation of my cancellation but was told that my deposit would not be refunded. Foolishly I thought that the deposit would have been returned, especially as the hotel have almost 3 weeks to let the room again.
I suppose things are still difficult for the tourist industry in Northern Ireland.
I'm writing this so that other Tripadvisor readers are warned about the cancellation policy in the Rosspark hotel.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Catherine092
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Over the years my family and I have ate in the Rosspark on several occasions and always really enjoyed it. So for a wee treat my friend and I thought we would book a wee last minute over night treat as we have never stayed before. The rooms were quite modern but I had thought they would have been cleaner. The bedroom floor had only been half hovered, stains on the curtains and the bathroom wasn’t the cleanest I’ve seen. I think we might have got the cleaner on a bad day as it wasn’t the standard I had expected from the Rosspark. The room was small but ample and for the price we really can’t complain about that! The food in the restaurant that evening really made our stay, the brie was delightful, steak cooked to perfection and we couldn’t have had better service! Our waiter was fantastic and looked after us so well!! We had the same waiter at breakfast and again service was first class. Breakfast was a buffet which was average enough though buffet breakfasts aren’t really my thing, I would prefer my breakfast cooked fresh to order but that’s just me being fussy! All in all we had a lovely stay though not sure if I’d stay over again but will definitely be back for food!!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank MyKingdom
Reviewed August 26, 2013

My husband and myself stayed Saturday night at the Rosspark Hotel for the first time. We loved everything about the hotel and were very impressed by the location and amenities. From the minute we checked in the staff were very professional and really friendly and we were made to feel very welcome. The room we stayed in was really nice with a very comfortable bed and the view from the window lovely, looking out over the gardens. After hearing such good reports about the afternoon tea we decided to give it a try.Have to say it was delicious and half the price of afternoon tea in a hotel we took our son to as a birthday treat a week before and that was per person not per couple!!. As our stay was a anniversary treat we booked dinner that evening in the restaurant. We had the 4 course meal which was excellent with a great choice of food. Overall we enjoyed our stay so much we have booked again to return to the Rosspark for another relaxing break later this year. Cant wait.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple