“Rossmazing!”

Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Ballymena
Swinford, Ireland
“Rossmazing!”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I stayed at the Rosspark Hotel for a family holiday. I stayed in the executive suite with my sister and my cousin, I was wowed as i walked into the room! The room was so spacious and comfortable. I could have slept forever! I would recommend a stay at Rosspark Hotel, especially if your exhausted after a long journey! :) The staff and atmosphere was fantastic also!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Stephler

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

On first appearances this in a standard conference venue. However, on staying one night it was anything but standard. We arrived far too early, but were accommodated, taxi booked and train times sourced as we freshened up, while having a cuppa. Evening meal was going to be standard surely? But, no, even though no veggie option on the set menu I was discreetly ( I hate a fuss) directed to the main menu and made a delicious choice... however the lovely waiter was worried I'd fade away, so bought me extra portion of the thai veg curry!! Yummy!! Bedroom was compact, but really clean and very comfy, and breakfast was ' standard' but the ladies on duty were friendly and chatty
Difficult to complain about, but the view from the bedroom was the air con unit..... but I wasn't there for the views!!

• Stayed July 2013
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Nice comfortable room - got a good rate on hotels own website - took me a while to work out how to switch from bath to shower - good wifi, very friendly and helpful staff, nice food in restaurant and good breakfast with lots of choices

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Rosspark, Owner at Rosspark Hotel, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
Dear Guests

Thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding your recent stay at Rosspark Hotel. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you found our rooms to be comfortable, and our food to be enjoyable with a good selection. We are also happy to hear that your found our staff to be helpful and friendly.

We hope we can welcome you back to Rosspark Hotel in the near future for another 'Peaceful and Relaxing Break'.

On behalf of all the staff at Rosspark

Cookstown, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Stayed there re wedding various guests asked myself to complain. staff .most are excellent .. bar manager leaves a lot to be desired said he was called Derek arrogant ignorant to say the least and he would open residents bar when he decided not when residents wanted . well Derek you wont affect 100 of us again as we wont be back thanks to you and we wouldn't recommend it to others due to you manners politeness cost nothing ,I have worked in the business so speaking from experience . well great we place food excellent steak I had fab service in restaurant average some dishes I asked for and sauce came when I had almost finished . sorry at that stage nah would have preferred my dish .room we stayed in small fusty smelling . would not go back \\\\\\

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Tommy M
Belfast, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 2, 2013

We had our daughter and son in laws reception at this hotel 29th. June 2013. Right from the very start when booking this hotel the service we received from Angus was first class and professional. On the day of the wedding everything was perfect. Any requests we had,were carried out exactly as we wanted. The Ross park suit was bueatiful, it has recently been redecorated and looks stunning,with the new fairy lights. We had nothing but praise from our guests for the meal,it was lovely,and served with very professional staff. Many of our guests stayed overnight at the hotel,and everyone was pleased with their bedroom,and breakfast the next morning,which had a very wide choice to choose from. The owner of the hotel was also there checking everything was satisfactory. If you are thinking about the Ross park for your wedding reception you will have a lovely day. Thank you Ross park for making the day very special for our daughter and son in law,and a special thanks to Angus.

Room Tip: Spend a little extra for an executive suite,very big.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank exc00p
Rosspark, Owner at Rosspark Hotel, responded to this review, July 5, 2013
Dear Guests

Thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding your daughter and son-in-laws recent wedding Rosspark. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your wedding day and that the Hotel added to your entire wedding experience. I am particularly thrilled that you pay specific compliments to the food and to our staff and I will ensure that these compliments are passed on.

A wedding is intended to be the most memorable day of your life and we always strive to ensure that this is the case, and of course for all the right reasons! It is our aim to take the hassle out of the big day and we are delighted to hear that you felt that we did that!

Not only are we thankful for the wonderful comments about the Wedding experience and staff, but also for the general feel of the hotel, food, staff, bedrooms, décor and attention to detail that we pride ourselves on.

Thank you again for your words of thanks and we sincerely hope that we can welcome you back to Rosspark Hotel in the near future.

On behalf of all the staff at Rosspark

Reviewed June 23, 2013

My husband and I stayed here last night for a relaxing night away. We couldn't say anything bad about it from the friendly receptionist as soon as we arrived to bar and restaurant staff.Room was very nice, bed really comfortable.meal in restaurant was delicious as was breakfast.There was a wedding on which gave a nice buzz about the hotel . Definitely go back x.

• Stayed June 2013
Rosspark, Owner at Rosspark Hotel, responded to this review, July 5, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding your recent stay at Rosspark. I am thrilled that you enjoyed your recent visit to the Hotel and that you found the staff to be friendly. We are also pleased that you enjoyed the atmosphere within Rosspark as this is something we really try to encourage. Of course no night away would be complete without great food and a comfy bed so we are delighted that we managed to fulfil your expectations!

Thank you again and we sincerely hope that we can welcome you back to Rosspark Hotel in the near future.

Derry, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Writing this review before we leave after the "perfect Sunday". My wife and I were firstly attracted to the offer before we booked. We have stayed in many hotels across Ireland and was impressed by the quality of food and portion size that after our meal we just wanted to relax, you know that feeling of contentment. The staff couldn't have been more helpful, especially Marios, nothing was too much trouble. Caring, friendly people who made our stay special. Thank You. Those who complain about this Hotel might only pick up a small unimportant part of their stay. I reckon they would complain no matter what. Hint: focus on the good points and you might enjoy yourself. If you value good manners, friendly approach and service with a smile then stay at the Rosspark.

Room Tip: Stayed in room 15 quiet, comfortable and everything you would expect.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Rodney70
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ballymena
Galgorm Resort & Spa
#5 of 6 in Ballymena
Dunsilly Hotel
Dunsilly Hotel
#1 of 3 in Antrim

Been to Rosspark Hotel? Share your experiences!