All reviews ross park afternoon tea perfect sunday wedding reception course meal scones everything ran smoothly wedding guests executive suite perfect venue conservatory area next morning wedding venue food was lovely from start to finish first class night porter
Reviewed March 1, 2011

Got the special offer as christmas present, headed to rosspark for over night stay which included evening meal. from start to finsh from the greeting at front of house, the room and the service by all the staff during our stay was excellent. Nothing was any bother to them and all requestS were met with a smile. I liked the fact that the mangment got stuck in with helping out when required and again the staff were brill, so refreshing to feel that people were really happy to attend to you and enjoyed their work. WOULD stay again.

Date of stay: February 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 27, 2010

arrived at the rosspark hotel and due to the snow melting in the big thaw, the room we had booked had a leak. when we advised staff, we were instantly upgraded to a fabulous suite and had a fantastic overnight stay! the staff could do no more to make us feel welcome and valued! would recommend to any couple or family! we will be back again soon.

Date of stay: December 2010
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank lyndaloo1978
Reviewed October 17, 2010

i stayed here for one night with 8 collegues for a course and found the hotel to be ok. it is in a very rural setting so once you are there there isnt really anything else to do etc unless you have a car. rooms were small but clean and i found the food to be very good indeed. overall i was happy enough with the hotel but wouldnt choose to stay here for a weekend break etc

Date of stay: October 2010
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 6, 2010

We were at this hotel for a wedding.
It was a nice hotel in a rural setting & the meal was lovely, however the evening buffet wasn't as nice. The cocktail sausages weren't properly cooked!
The room was nice, lovely big shower.
However the big fault with this hotel is the general attitude of the management. There are signs everywhere warning not to consume your own alcohol in the hotel. Some of the signs even seemed quite threatening; the alcohol would be confiscated, you would be asked to leave and your host would be charged corkage. We just felt that we were being watched all the time and everyone is a suspect! We found it hard to relax.

Date of stay: July 2010
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 1, 2010

Visited the Rosspark Hotel with my family for lunch on St. Patrick's Day of this year. Not that we did it to celebrate St. Patrick's Day (biggest load of Rubbish, spare me Northern Ireland trying to make its mark). Anyway, I went with my mum, dad and brother (my sister was at school - unfortunately for her!)
So we arrived, the lounge bar restaurant was nice and quiet, not many about. We thought we'd go for lunch in the actual restaurant, but on seeing the menu we decided the bar menu had a lot more to choose from.
I ordered chicken tortillas with the works - salad, salsa etc. My brother had a plain chicken tortilla wrap with salad. My dad had stir-fried beef in pitta, with salad, and my mum had a Hawaiian burger. We also split 2 portions of chips between us, and a jug of orange. the food was lovely, and decent portions too, so i can't fault them there.
the bill however, came to £50. not bad i thought, dividing it in by head between five. A tenner each, until i remembered my sister wasn't actually there. £50 for lunch for 4 is very steep i would say. you could hardly afford to do it very often. while the food was lovely, it was very over-priced. however, we did have a £25 gift voucher with us to use, so that helped. but still. definately one of those plces where you could easily blow a heck of a lot of money on a meal.

Date of stay: March 2010